The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Bank of America — Ranked number 2 on DiversityInc’s list of top companies for LGBT employees, Bank of America is also the home of the Human Rights Campaign and Rainbow Card credit cards and a member of the Business Coalition for Benefits Tax Equity, a group that lobbies Congress for equality in benefits for gay employees. For more information visit www.bankofamerica.com/diversity.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 9 Ugly Faces of HIV Stigma
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- WATCH: StoryCorps Founder Discuss Gay Dad in Inspiring TED Talk