The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Bank of America — Ranked number 2 on DiversityInc’s list of top companies for LGBT employees, Bank of America is also the home of the Human Rights Campaign and Rainbow Card credit cards and a member of the Business Coalition for Benefits Tax Equity, a group that lobbies Congress for equality in benefits for gay employees. For more information visit www.bankofamerica.com/diversity.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass-Wedding First in Maryland 22 min 14 sec ago
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' 40 min 30 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator 47 min 7 sec ago
- Entertainment News One Direction: Caught Twerking—and in Calvins 1 hour 2 min ago
- Entertainment News Need to Know: Alabama’s All-Male Cheerleading Squad 1 hour 13 min ago
- Sports National Gay & Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame’s First Class Announced 1 hour 41 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Did Chris Colfer Get Arrested? 1 hour 47 min ago