The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Bank of America — Ranked number 2 on DiversityInc’s list of top companies for LGBT employees, Bank of America is also the home of the Human Rights Campaign and Rainbow Card credit cards and a member of the Business Coalition for Benefits Tax Equity, a group that lobbies Congress for equality in benefits for gay employees. For more information visit www.bankofamerica.com/diversity.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar