The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Bank of America — Ranked number 2 on DiversityInc’s list of top companies for LGBT employees, Bank of America is also the home of the Human Rights Campaign and Rainbow Card credit cards and a member of the Business Coalition for Benefits Tax Equity, a group that lobbies Congress for equality in benefits for gay employees. For more information visit www.bankofamerica.com/diversity.
- Murder Mastermind Charles Manson is Bi, Raped a Man
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure