The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Bank of America — Ranked number 2 on DiversityInc’s list of top companies for LGBT employees, Bank of America is also the home of the Human Rights Campaign and Rainbow Card credit cards and a member of the Business Coalition for Benefits Tax Equity, a group that lobbies Congress for equality in benefits for gay employees. For more information visit www.bankofamerica.com/diversity.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Minister to LGBT People: Thanks for Making Me More Antigay
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- The 13 Biggest Trolls in Media