The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
US Airways — In 2005, US Airways joined American and became the second airline to receive a 100% rating on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index. The company also boasts a diversity council that actively recruits LGBT employees.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- The World Is Finally Ready For the Lost Recordings of '70s Gay Rockers Smokey
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'