The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
US Airways — In 2005, US Airways joined American and became the second airline to receive a 100% rating on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index. The company also boasts a diversity council that actively recruits LGBT employees.
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'