The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Miller/Coors — Miller/Coors has worked on Capitol Hill in support of the Matthew Shepard hate-crimes bill and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act. The company started scoring 100% on the Corporate Equality Index in 2004 and was the first in the alcohol beverage industry to offer domestic-partner benefits.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust