The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Miller/Coors — Miller/Coors has worked on Capitol Hill in support of the Matthew Shepard hate-crimes bill and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act. The company started scoring 100% on the Corporate Equality Index in 2004 and was the first in the alcohol beverage industry to offer domestic-partner benefits.
- WATCH: Donald Trump Still Can't Explain His Marriage Equality Opposition
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- WATCH: John Oliver Explains the Equality Act
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats