The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 10:55 AM ET
Miller/Coors — Miller/Coors has worked on Capitol Hill in support of the Matthew Shepard hate-crimes bill and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act. The company started scoring 100% on the Corporate Equality Index in 2004 and was the first in the alcohol beverage industry to offer domestic-partner benefits.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'