The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Miller/Coors — Miller/Coors has worked on Capitol Hill in support of the Matthew Shepard hate-crimes bill and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act. The company started scoring 100% on the Corporate Equality Index in 2004 and was the first in the alcohol beverage industry to offer domestic-partner benefits.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'