The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Price Waterhouse Coopers — Ranked as one of the 10 best places to work for LGBT employees in the United States and the United Kingdom, Price Waterhouse Coopers has scored 100% on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index since 2006.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban