The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 10:55 AM ET
Wells Fargo — Wells Fargo financial advisers are trained through the Accredited Domestic Partnership AdvisorSM (ADPASM) program. It’s tailor-made training to equip advisers with the necessary skills to help LGBT clients with financial planning. Wells Fargo is also a sponsor of Equality Allies 2010.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View