The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Wells Fargo — Wells Fargo financial advisers are trained through the Accredited Domestic Partnership AdvisorSM (ADPASM) program. It’s tailor-made training to equip advisers with the necessary skills to help LGBT clients with financial planning. Wells Fargo is also a sponsor of Equality Allies 2010.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: 'Reporting Tonight: Thomas Roberts,' First Out Gay Man To Anchor Network News