The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 10:55 AM ET
Wells Fargo — Wells Fargo financial advisers are trained through the Accredited Domestic Partnership AdvisorSM (ADPASM) program. It’s tailor-made training to equip advisers with the necessary skills to help LGBT clients with financial planning. Wells Fargo is also a sponsor of Equality Allies 2010.
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World