The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Toyota — Among the groups Toyota supports: Human Rights Campaign, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, the Point Foundation, AIDS Walk Los Angeles, and the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce as well as L.A.-based LifeWorks, which provides mentoring for LGBT youths. Since 2007, Toyota has had a transgender-inclusive nondiscrimination policy and transition coverage in place.
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- WATCH: Atlanta Trans Women Beaten on Train as Bystanders Film
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People