The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Abercrombie & Fitch — A class action lawsuit in 2005 forced Abercrombie & Fitch to step up its diversity training regarding employees of color — and LGBT employees benefited in the process. Since 2006, A&F has scored 100% on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index. As the brand is often criticized for courting the gay dollar, its philanthropic contributions to multiple gay causes prove it’s put their money where its mouth is.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples
- WATCH: Transgender Woman Arrested for Exposing Breasts, Jailed With Men
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy May 22 2013 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall May 22 2013 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality May 22 2013 6:09 PM