The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Abercrombie & Fitch — A class action lawsuit in 2005 forced Abercrombie & Fitch to step up its diversity training regarding employees of color — and LGBT employees benefited in the process. Since 2006, A&F has scored 100% on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index. As the brand is often criticized for courting the gay dollar, its philanthropic contributions to multiple gay causes prove it’s put their money where its mouth is.
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'