The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Abercrombie & Fitch — A class action lawsuit in 2005 forced Abercrombie & Fitch to step up its diversity training regarding employees of color — and LGBT employees benefited in the process. Since 2006, A&F has scored 100% on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index. As the brand is often criticized for courting the gay dollar, its philanthropic contributions to multiple gay causes prove it’s put their money where its mouth is.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?