The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Abercrombie & Fitch — A class action lawsuit in 2005 forced Abercrombie & Fitch to step up its diversity training regarding employees of color — and LGBT employees benefited in the process. Since 2006, A&F has scored 100% on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index. As the brand is often criticized for courting the gay dollar, its philanthropic contributions to multiple gay causes prove it’s put their money where its mouth is.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word