The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 10:55 AM ET
Abercrombie & Fitch — A class action lawsuit in 2005 forced Abercrombie & Fitch to step up its diversity training regarding employees of color — and LGBT employees benefited in the process. Since 2006, A&F has scored 100% on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index. As the brand is often criticized for courting the gay dollar, its philanthropic contributions to multiple gay causes prove it’s put their money where its mouth is.
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 2 hours 22 min ago
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 2 hours 27 min ago
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 2 hours 36 min ago
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 2 hours 40 min ago
- Film Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film 2 hours 40 min ago
- Acceptance Matters WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon 2 hours 49 min ago
- Marriage Equality Antigay Think Tank Could Use a Copy Editor 2 hours 54 min ago