The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Anheuser-Busch — The Family Policy Network (which aims to inform Christians on important moral issues of the day) calls Anheuser-Busch "the most aggressivly pro-homosexual beer company in the world" because it sponsors gay pride festivals. The company came under fire after it launched a Bud Light ad campaign in 1999 depicting two men holding hands.
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- In The Studio: Artists and Nude Models
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Are These the Most Antigay Governors in America?
- PHOTOS: U.S. Marine Now in Filipino Custody After Protests Over Trans Woman's Murder