The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Anheuser-Busch — The Family Policy Network (which aims to inform Christians on important moral issues of the day) calls Anheuser-Busch "the most aggressivly pro-homosexual beer company in the world" because it sponsors gay pride festivals. The company came under fire after it launched a Bud Light ad campaign in 1999 depicting two men holding hands.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Faking It's Michael J. Willett Is the Teen Heartthrob We've Been Waiting For
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Louisiana Judge Strikes Down State's Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives