The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Anheuser-Busch — The Family Policy Network (which aims to inform Christians on important moral issues of the day) calls Anheuser-Busch "the most aggressivly pro-homosexual beer company in the world" because it sponsors gay pride festivals. The company came under fire after it launched a Bud Light ad campaign in 1999 depicting two men holding hands.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality