The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Anheuser-Busch — The Family Policy Network (which aims to inform Christians on important moral issues of the day) calls Anheuser-Busch "the most aggressivly pro-homosexual beer company in the world" because it sponsors gay pride festivals. The company came under fire after it launched a Bud Light ad campaign in 1999 depicting two men holding hands.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series