20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood among male couples: Castro, San Francisco ($671 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Brisbane, Calif. ($311 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: Castro, San Francisco ($671 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Redwood Heights, Oakland ($230 per square foot).
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Giants Pitcher Jeremy Affeldt Shares His Evolution on Homophobia
- Transgender High School Senior Skips Graduation Over School's Transphobic Policy
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- Canada Lifts Lifetime Blood Ban on Gay Men — But There's a Catch
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women Cannes is Abuzz About Blue is the Warmest Color's Explicit Lesbian Sex Scenes 5 min 17 sec ago
- Sports Giants Pitcher Jeremy Affeldt Shares His Evolution on Homophobia 32 min 31 sec ago
- Youth Disney Exec Named Head of GLSEN Board 1 hour 28 min ago
- Transgender Transgender High School Senior Skips His Graduation 1 hour 28 min ago
- Books Q&A Quickie: Justin Hernandez, from Gay Stripper to Naked Author 1 hour 34 min ago
- Women Todd Haynes To Direct Blanchett/Wasikowska in Patricia Highsmith Lesbian Potboiler 1 hour 48 min ago
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Is 'Scared, Overwhelmed' By Potential Felony Sex Abuse Charges 2 hours 16 min ago