20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood among male couples: Castro, San Francisco ($671 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Brisbane, Calif. ($311 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: Castro, San Francisco ($671 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Redwood Heights, Oakland ($230 per square foot).
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun