20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood among male couples: Castro, San Francisco ($671 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Brisbane, Calif. ($311 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: Castro, San Francisco ($671 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Redwood Heights, Oakland ($230 per square foot).
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving