20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood among male couples: West Hollywood ($481 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Signal Hill ($200 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: West Hollywood ($481 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Eastside, Long Beach ($207 per square foot).
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Hot Sheet: A New Quiver
- Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview
- Do New Immigration Detention Guidelines Fail Trans Detainees?
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda 2 hours 29 min ago
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina 4:00 AM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver March 14 2014 7:30 PM
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans March 14 2014 6:55 PM
- Women The 31 Most Eligible Out Women of 2014 March 14 2014 6:41 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages March 14 2014 6:39 PM
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? March 14 2014 5:30 PM