20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood among male couples: Logan Circle, Washington, D.C. ($525 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Columbia Heights, Washington, D.C. ($333 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: Alexandria, Va. ($405 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Hyattsville, Md. ($101 per square foot).
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad