20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood among male couples: Logan Circle, Washington, D.C. ($525 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Columbia Heights, Washington, D.C. ($333 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: Alexandria, Va. ($405 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Hyattsville, Md. ($101 per square foot).
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves