20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood among male couples: Logan Circle, Washington, D.C. ($525 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Columbia Heights, Washington, D.C. ($333 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: Alexandria, Va. ($405 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Hyattsville, Md. ($101 per square foot).
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 52 LGBT Superheroes and Villains
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- Suicides, Antigay Accusations Sully Elite San Diego School
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015
- WATCH: Ted Cruz, Glenn Beck Think Marriage Equality Has Destroyed the Constitution