20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood among male couples: Logan Circle, Washington, D.C. ($525 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Columbia Heights, Washington, D.C. ($333 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: Alexandria, Va. ($405 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Hyattsville, Md. ($101 per square foot).
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun