20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood among male couples: Logan Circle, Washington, D.C. ($525 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Columbia Heights, Washington, D.C. ($333 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: Alexandria, Va. ($405 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Hyattsville, Md. ($101 per square foot).
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Katelynn on Caitlyn: I Am Cait Through the Eyes of TV's First Trans Reality Star
- The 13 Biggest Trolls in Media