20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood for male couples: South End, Boston ($608 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Dorchester, Boston ($209 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: Jamaica Plain, Boston ($304 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Roslindale, Boston ($227 per square foot).
- EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Hudson Raises Her Voice for Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: The Moving History of a Gay Jewish Congregation
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet