20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood for male couples: South End, Boston ($608 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Dorchester, Boston ($209 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: Jamaica Plain, Boston ($304 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Roslindale, Boston ($227 per square foot).
- Report: Couple Refuses Deal in Torture Case
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial
- Op-ed: It Is Time to End Bottom-Shaming
- 20 Touching, Funny, and Silly Twitter Reactions to Tim Cook's Coming-Out
- Ask a Doctor Why He Supports PrEP