20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood for male couples: South End, Boston ($608 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Dorchester, Boston ($209 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: Jamaica Plain, Boston ($304 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Roslindale, Boston ($227 per square foot).
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- Tenn. Pastor Accused of Gay Tryst Now Charged With Lifting From Church