20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood for male couples: South End, Boston ($608 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Dorchester, Boston ($209 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: Jamaica Plain, Boston ($304 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Roslindale, Boston ($227 per square foot).
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor