20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular neighborhood for male couples: South End, Boston ($608 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Dorchester, Boston ($209 per square foot).
Most popular neighborhood among female couples: Jamaica Plain, Boston ($304 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Roslindale, Boston ($227 per square foot).
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel