Fed Up With Exxon? Pump Here Instead
BY Camille Beredjick
July 19 2012 5:00 AM ET
Spectra Energy Corp.
Spectra also received a perfect rating on the CEI in 2011 but didn't follow through with the transgender-inclusive health insurance options required for a perfect score in 2012.
Yes - Prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation (15 points)
Yes - Prohibits discrimination based on gender identity or expression (15 points)
Yes - Offers partner health/medical insurance (15 points)
1/2 - Has parity across other "soft" benefits for partners (10 points)
(Half credit for parity across some, but not all benefits)
No - Offers transgender-inclusive health insurance coverage (10 points)
Yes - Firm-wide organizational competency programs (10 points)
Yes - Has employer-supported employee resource group OR firm-wide diversity council (10 points)
(Half credit if would support ERG if employees express interest)
Yes - Positively engages the external LGBT community (15 points)
(Partial credit of 5 points given for less than 3 efforts)
No - Employers will have 25 points deducted from their score for a large-scale official or public anti-LGBT blemish on their recent records (-25 points)
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Alaska High Schooler: Congressman's Apology 'Doesn't Mean Crap'
- Florida's Twice-Divorced Attorney General Opposes Lesbian Divorce
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)