Foods That Tony Perkins Can't Eat
BY Charles Hicks
July 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
Breakfast is almost impossible for anti-LGBT activists. Since General Mills is pro-gay, that takes Cheerios, Chex, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Trix, and other favorites off the table. Kellogg's is also pro-gay. So Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, or Special K aren't available either. Kellogg's also owns Pop-Tarts, Smart Start and Eggo, so good luck with that.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'