Foods That Tony Perkins Can't Eat
BY Charles Hicks
July 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
Breakfast is almost impossible for anti-LGBT activists. Since General Mills is pro-gay, that takes Cheerios, Chex, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Trix, and other favorites off the table. Kellogg's is also pro-gay. So Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, or Special K aren't available either. Kellogg's also owns Pop-Tarts, Smart Start and Eggo, so good luck with that.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?