Foods That Tony Perkins Can't Eat
BY Charles Hicks
July 20 2012 4:00 AM ET
Breakfast is almost impossible for anti-LGBT activists. Since General Mills is pro-gay, that takes Cheerios, Chex, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Trix, and other favorites off the table. Kellogg's is also pro-gay. So Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, or Special K aren't available either. Kellogg's also owns Pop-Tarts, Smart Start and Eggo, so good luck with that.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6