Foods That Tony Perkins Can't Eat
BY Charles Hicks
July 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
What to drink? Many beverage suppliers put an emphasis on equality. In fact, it would be difficult to drink much of anything in this country without in some way advancing gay rights. The Coca-Cola Co., PepsiCo, Diageo, MillerCoors, Anheuser-Busch, Starbucks, Dr. Pepper, Snapple, and Budweiser all have pro-gay policies in place. That means you can taste the rainbow all the way from your vanilla chai latte in the morning to your Natty Lite at 2 a.m.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Mormon Missionary Positions