Foods That Tony Perkins Can't Eat
BY Charles Hicks
July 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
What to drink? Many beverage suppliers put an emphasis on equality. In fact, it would be difficult to drink much of anything in this country without in some way advancing gay rights. The Coca-Cola Co., PepsiCo, Diageo, MillerCoors, Anheuser-Busch, Starbucks, Dr. Pepper, Snapple, and Budweiser all have pro-gay policies in place. That means you can taste the rainbow all the way from your vanilla chai latte in the morning to your Natty Lite at 2 a.m.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Greg Louganis on Caitlyn Jenner: 'We All Have Our Own Journeys'