Foods That Tony Perkins Can't Eat
BY Charles Hicks
July 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
And for dessert ... The One-Million Moms are going to run into plenty of problems. Oreos aren't Nabisco's only cookie; the company also makes Teddy Grahams, Nutter Butter, Honey Maid, Chips Ahoy! and Barnum's Animal Crackers. Chocolate-wise, Hershey is a pro-gay company, as is Toblerone. If ice cream is your fancy, you're going to have to look beyond Ben & Jerry's, Bertolli, Breyers, Klondike, and Popsicle. And don't think of using Splenda: It's pro-gay as well.
With all of these companies (and there are more still) and their gay-inclusive agendas, the antigay diet is looking pretty sparse.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- WATCH: Deaf Meets LGBT in New Romantic Series
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed