Foods That Tony Perkins Can't Eat
BY Charles Hicks
July 20 2012 4:00 AM ET
And for dessert ... The One-Million Moms are going to run into plenty of problems. Oreos aren't Nabisco's only cookie; the company also makes Teddy Grahams, Nutter Butter, Honey Maid, Chips Ahoy! and Barnum's Animal Crackers. Chocolate-wise, Hershey is a pro-gay company, as is Toblerone. If ice cream is your fancy, you're going to have to look beyond Ben & Jerry's, Bertolli, Breyers, Klondike, and Popsicle. And don't think of using Splenda: It's pro-gay as well.
With all of these companies (and there are more still) and their gay-inclusive agendas, the antigay diet is looking pretty sparse.
- Music WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music 1 hour 24 min ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM