Foods That Tony Perkins Can't Eat
BY Charles Hicks
July 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
And for dessert ... The One-Million Moms are going to run into plenty of problems. Oreos aren't Nabisco's only cookie; the company also makes Teddy Grahams, Nutter Butter, Honey Maid, Chips Ahoy! and Barnum's Animal Crackers. Chocolate-wise, Hershey is a pro-gay company, as is Toblerone. If ice cream is your fancy, you're going to have to look beyond Ben & Jerry's, Bertolli, Breyers, Klondike, and Popsicle. And don't think of using Splenda: It's pro-gay as well.
With all of these companies (and there are more still) and their gay-inclusive agendas, the antigay diet is looking pretty sparse.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation