Foods That Tony Perkins Can't Eat
BY Charles Hicks
July 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
And for dessert ... The One-Million Moms are going to run into plenty of problems. Oreos aren't Nabisco's only cookie; the company also makes Teddy Grahams, Nutter Butter, Honey Maid, Chips Ahoy! and Barnum's Animal Crackers. Chocolate-wise, Hershey is a pro-gay company, as is Toblerone. If ice cream is your fancy, you're going to have to look beyond Ben & Jerry's, Bertolli, Breyers, Klondike, and Popsicle. And don't think of using Splenda: It's pro-gay as well.
With all of these companies (and there are more still) and their gay-inclusive agendas, the antigay diet is looking pretty sparse.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM