Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
When you've got the likes of ExxonMobil as a notoriously poor place for LGBT people to work, it's nice to have the option of Chevron, which was the only company in the oil and gas division of HRC's index that earned a perfect 100% rating in 2012, and it followed that up yet again in the latest ratings. It's still the only perfect score in its category.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison