Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
When you've got the likes of ExxonMobil as a notoriously poor place for LGBT people to work, it's nice to have the option of Chevron, which was the only company in the oil and gas division of HRC's index that earned a perfect 100% rating in 2012, and it followed that up yet again in the latest ratings. It's still the only perfect score in its category.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Can Marc Carson's Murder Have as Much Impact as Matthew Shepard's? 2 hours 40 min ago
- Music The Comeback: ABBA's Agnetha Fältskog 8:49 AM
- Travel 10 of Europe's Gayest Beaches 7:33 AM
- Current Issue The South's Longer Wait for Equality 4:00 AM
- Current Issue Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You 4:00 AM
- Current Issue The Small Southwestern Town That Went Rogue 4:00 AM
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs May 19 2013 6:02 PM