Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
When you've got the likes of ExxonMobil as a notoriously poor place for LGBT people to work, it's nice to have the option of Chevron, which was the only company in the oil and gas division of HRC's index that earned a perfect 100% rating in 2012, and it followed that up yet again in the latest ratings. It's still the only perfect score in its category.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'