Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. (Freddie Mac)
Here's a name that many homeowners will know. They can be happy their mortgage company is continuing its perfect score from 2012's report.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Op-ed: Helping Gays Find Love Isn't Easy, Especially In the South
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- 3 Reasons This Antigay Lawyer Says He's Optimistic About Winning
- British Diplomats Exchange Vows at U.K. Embassy in Japan