Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. (Freddie Mac)
Here's a name that many homeowners will know. They can be happy their mortgage company is continuing its perfect score from 2012's report.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland