Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
General Motors Co.
One of the best things to love about General Motors this year was its inclusive advertising campaign for the new Chevy Volt. The car "came out" to its parents as "electric" in the ads. And obviously the company's attitude in advertising translates to its attitude in the workplace.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Best of Pride
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island