Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
General Motors Co.
One of the best things to love about General Motors this year was its inclusive advertising campaign for the new Chevy Volt. The car "came out" to its parents as "electric" in the ads. And obviously the company's attitude in advertising translates to its attitude in the workplace.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women Shot of the Day: WildFang's Tomboy Line Channels Androgynous Icons 6 min 36 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Real Lesbians Watch and Break Down 'Lesbian' Porn 16 min 1 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Democrats Throw Queers Under the Bus—Again 1 hour 4 min ago
- Transgender Transgender Woman Alleges Discrimination by Bridal Shop 1 hour 17 min ago
- Youth Boy Scouts' Decision Draws Heated Reaction From All Sides 2 hours 18 sec ago
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 11:20 AM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM