Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
General Motors Co.
One of the best things to love about General Motors this year was its inclusive advertising campaign for the new Chevy Volt. The car "came out" to its parents as "electric" in the ads. And obviously the company's attitude in advertising translates to its attitude in the workplace.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law
- EXCLUSIVE: A Chat With Pop Legend Dionne Warwick and Her Granddaughter Cheyenne Elliott
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing