Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
General Motors Co.
One of the best things to love about General Motors this year was its inclusive advertising campaign for the new Chevy Volt. The car "came out" to its parents as "electric" in the ads. And obviously the company's attitude in advertising translates to its attitude in the workplace.
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
- Robbie Rogers to Become First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- The 'Undetectable' Paradox
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student
- Boy Scouts' Decision Draws Heated Reaction From All Sides
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Robbie Rogers Returns as First Openly Gay Footballer 34 min 21 sec ago
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM