Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
Bank of America Corp.
While the North Carolina–headquartered company didn't take an official position on a proposed marriage ban, some of its high-profile employees did, including technology chief Cathy Bessant, who said in a video message that the amendment would signal a “backward-looking economy.” When it comes to company policy, the HRC gives BOA a perfect score.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Can Marc Carson's Murder Have as Much Impact as Matthew Shepard's? 2 hours 47 min ago
- Music The Comeback: ABBA's Agnetha Fältskog 8:49 AM
- Travel 10 of Europe's Gayest Beaches 7:33 AM
- Current Issue The South's Longer Wait for Equality 4:00 AM
- Current Issue Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You 4:00 AM
- Current Issue The Small Southwestern Town That Went Rogue 4:00 AM
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs May 19 2013 6:02 PM