Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
Bank of America Corp.
While the North Carolina–headquartered company didn't take an official position on a proposed marriage ban, some of its high-profile employees did, including technology chief Cathy Bessant, who said in a video message that the amendment would signal a “backward-looking economy.” When it comes to company policy, the HRC gives BOA a perfect score.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups