Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
Bank of America Corp.
While the North Carolina–headquartered company didn't take an official position on a proposed marriage ban, some of its high-profile employees did, including technology chief Cathy Bessant, who said in a video message that the amendment would signal a “backward-looking economy.” When it comes to company policy, the HRC gives BOA a perfect score.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 24 min 59 sec ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 1 hour 24 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 2 hours 9 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM