Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 12:11 PM ET
Bank of America Corp.
While the North Carolina–headquartered company didn't take an official position on a proposed marriage ban, some of its high-profile employees did, including technology chief Cathy Bessant, who said in a video message that the amendment would signal a “backward-looking economy.” When it comes to company policy, the HRC gives BOA a perfect score.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 2 hours 13 min ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM