Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
CEO Randall Stephenson serves as the vice president of the executive board of the Boy Scouts of America and has gone on the record not only opposing the Scouts' anti-LGBT policy, but also committing to work with fellow board member Jim Turley, Ernst & Young’s CEO, to end it.
- Another Gay Man Attacked in New York City
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- The Miseducation of Destin Holmes
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politics Democratic 'Betrayal' Leaves Binational LGBT Families Stranded 1 min 36 sec ago
- Travel Peace Corps Opens to Same-Sex Couples 16 min 49 sec ago
- Commentary Why it's Time to Stop Stigmatizing Haitians 30 min 42 sec ago
- Health and Treatments Is There Such a Thing as HIV-Negative AIDS? 33 min 22 sec ago
- Religion Church of Scotland to Allow Gay Ministers 45 min 11 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel These Grooms Met Because of a Big Blue Dog 48 min 43 sec ago
- Crime Another Gay Man Attacked in New York City 51 min 17 sec ago