Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 12:11 PM ET
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
National finance company JPMorgan Chase is part of the Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness (organized by HRC), which urged Congress to approve the Employment Non-Discrimination Act in 2007.
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts New Anthem Supporting LGBT Russians
- Defending Anti-LGBT Laws, Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance'
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Says Pat Robertson
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher 6 min 32 sec ago
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts 37 min 6 sec ago
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex 1 hour 33 min ago
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study 2 hours 19 min ago
- Music WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts Song to Help Gay Russians 2 hours 46 min ago
- Religion WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Warns Robertson 2 hours 51 min ago
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! 4:20 PM