Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
National finance company JPMorgan Chase is part of the Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness (organized by HRC), which urged Congress to approve the Employment Non-Discrimination Act in 2007.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men