Measuring Up at HRC: Which Companies Got a Perfect Score?
BY Julie Bolcer
November 14 2012 1:11 PM ET
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
National finance company JPMorgan Chase is part of the Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness (organized by HRC), which urged Congress to approve the Employment Non-Discrimination Act in 2007.
- Report: Couple Refuses Deal in Torture Case
- 20 Touching, Funny, and Silly Twitter Reactions to Tim Cook's Coming-Out
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Tim Cook: Being Gay Has Helped Me Lead Apple
- Russian Pol Calls for Lifetime Ban on Tim Cook