13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The country's largest bank, in terms of assets, has earned a perfect score every year the HRC has rated companies through its CEI and has been a long-standing member of HRC's Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness. After this summer's landmark Supreme Court rulings in favor of equality, JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon praised the decisions as "the right thing to do."
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- Italy: Restaurant Fires Server for Printing Antigay Slur on Check
- WATCH: Men Claim Mailman Won't Deliver Because They're Gay