13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 3:49 PM ET
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The country's largest bank, in terms of assets, has earned a perfect score every year the HRC has rated companies through its CEI and has been a long-standing member of HRC's Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness. After this summer's landmark Supreme Court rulings in favor of equality, JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon praised the decisions as "the right thing to do."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- The Big List of People Who Came Out in 2014
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Best Photography of the Year: 2014
- 5 Made-Up Reasons Why Gay Couples Don't Divorce Like Straight Couples
- Scholar Won't Stop Fighting Alleged Transphobia, Loss of Housing