13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The country's largest bank, in terms of assets, has earned a perfect score every year the HRC has rated companies through its CEI and has been a long-standing member of HRC's Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness. After this summer's landmark Supreme Court rulings in favor of equality, JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon praised the decisions as "the right thing to do."
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'