13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The country's largest bank, in terms of assets, has earned a perfect score every year the HRC has rated companies through its CEI and has been a long-standing member of HRC's Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness. After this summer's landmark Supreme Court rulings in favor of equality, JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon praised the decisions as "the right thing to do."
- Op-ed: Orange Is the New Black Proves to Be the Model of Queer TV
- #TBT: WWII and the Buddy System
- Which LGBT Icon Deserves a Biopic?
- Laverne Cox: The Making of an Icon
- Orange is the New Black Earns 12 Emmy Nominations, Laverne Cox Makes History
- Op-ed: Why One of the Biggest LGBT Orgs Has Stopped Supporting ENDA