13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The country's largest bank, in terms of assets, has earned a perfect score every year the HRC has rated companies through its CEI and has been a long-standing member of HRC's Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness. After this summer's landmark Supreme Court rulings in favor of equality, JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon praised the decisions as "the right thing to do."
- Television PHOTOS: Behind The Scenes With a New Gay Sitcom 18 min 43 sec ago
- Music LISTEN: Lady Gaga's 'Brooklyn Nights' Leaked 1 hour 10 min ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: He's Positive, I'm Not — How Do We Deal? 1 hour 24 min ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: What Is a Serodiscordant Couple? 1 hour 25 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment 10 TV Stars Who Are HIV Activists 1 hour 26 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Emmy Winner Leslie Jordan: 'I’m Too Young & Fancy to Pay for This Sex!' 1 hour 52 min ago
- Media Murdoch Urges Boycott of Pro-Equality Guinness 1 hour 53 min ago