13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The country's largest bank, in terms of assets, has earned a perfect score every year the HRC has rated companies through its CEI and has been a long-standing member of HRC's Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness. After this summer's landmark Supreme Court rulings in favor of equality, JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon praised the decisions as "the right thing to do."
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?