13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
The San Francisco-based health care information technology giant earned its first perfect score this year, after adding LGBT-inclusive benefits piecemeal to slowly raise its score over the past 10 years. Last year, McKesson earned a 75, so moving up to 100 means the company genuinely stepped up its efforts to become a great place for LGBT employees to work in 2013.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.