13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
The San Francisco-based health care information technology giant earned its first perfect score this year, after adding LGBT-inclusive benefits piecemeal to slowly raise its score over the past 10 years. Last year, McKesson earned a 75, so moving up to 100 means the company genuinely stepped up its efforts to become a great place for LGBT employees to work in 2013.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'