13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 3:49 PM ET
The San Francisco-based health care information technology giant earned its first perfect score this year, after adding LGBT-inclusive benefits piecemeal to slowly raise its score over the past 10 years. Last year, McKesson earned a 75, so moving up to 100 means the company genuinely stepped up its efforts to become a great place for LGBT employees to work in 2013.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'