13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
Bank of America
The Charlotte, N.C.-based company is no stranger to high accolades from the HRC — it's earned a perfect score on every consecutive CEI since 2005. This year is no different, though the 2014 CEI notes that Bank of America also signed on as a member of the Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: The Surprising Way GOP Candidates Define 'Discrimination'