13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
Bank of America
The Charlotte, N.C.-based company is no stranger to high accolades from the HRC — it's earned a perfect score on every consecutive CEI since 2005. This year is no different, though the 2014 CEI notes that Bank of America also signed on as a member of the Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law