13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
Bank of America
The Charlotte, N.C.-based company is no stranger to high accolades from the HRC — it's earned a perfect score on every consecutive CEI since 2005. This year is no different, though the 2014 CEI notes that Bank of America also signed on as a member of the Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness.
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- College Reddit User Turns Arkansas Governor’s Website Into LGBT Forum