13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
Thirty years ago, Hewlett-Packard was one of the first major companies to launch a resource group for LGBT employees. Three decades later, HP is still on the leading edge of corporate equality, as a long-standing member of HRC's Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness and earning a perfect score every year since 2003.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.