13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
Thirty years ago, Hewlett-Packard was one of the first major companies to launch a resource group for LGBT employees. Three decades later, HP is still on the leading edge of corporate equality, as a long-standing member of HRC's Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness and earning a perfect score every year since 2003.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School
- Gay Women - News & Culture for Lesbian, Bisexual, and Trans Women