13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
Thirty years ago, Hewlett-Packard was one of the first major companies to launch a resource group for LGBT employees. Three decades later, HP is still on the leading edge of corporate equality, as a long-standing member of HRC's Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness and earning a perfect score every year since 2003.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits