PHOTOS: Stars Join Lisa Vanderpump in Boycott of Beverly Hills Hotel
BY Daniel Reynolds
May 16 2014 6:00 AM ET
Carlton Gebbia (The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)
"Yes, [I would support a boycott] for the right reasons, and this is one of them," said Gebbia. "I don’t think anybody should say anything so stupid, so cruel, and so heinous. And certainly, someone who is a multibillionaire, maybe they think their money has protected them, that they’re allowed to say whatever they want. You don’t say that. You don’t get to say that."
Jai Rodriguez (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Malibu Country)
"It’s a real shame, because it’s an L.A. landmark, so to boycott the business, we are putting people out of work," said Queer Eye for the Straight Guy's Jai Rodriguez, who ultimately viewed a boycott as being on "the right path" to effecting change. "I do feel bad, because I don’t want anyone to lose their job, specifically the people who have nothing to do with that. But this guy, as Wendy Williams would say, needs to take a seat."
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality