PHOTOS: Stars Join Lisa Vanderpump in Boycott of Beverly Hills Hotel
BY Daniel Reynolds
May 16 2014 6:00 AM ET
Victor Ortiz (The Expendables 3)
"You don’t talk bad about anybody. I don’t. I don’t respect anybody talking bad about people," said the boxing champion, citing a gay family member he loves and supports. "So people saying stuff like that about others, it doesn’t sit too well with me."
Lisa Vanderpump (The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Vanderpump Rules)
“As a huge spokesperson and advocate for the LGBT community and supporter of equal rights, I find it devastating,” Vanderpump had told KNBC. “It’s like a home from home, but unfortunately I just don’t feel I can support any of this man’s business ventures with what’s come out.”
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Six Stabbed at Jerusalem Pride March
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News