BY Advocate.com Editors
June 07 2010 2:15 PM ET
When you’re seeing your checking account balance dwindle each month but the balance on your credit card statement doesn’t seem to be following suit, do you wonder just when -- or if -- you’ll ever get that debt paid off? Check out this payment calculator to discover how much you would have to pay every month to eliminate your credit card balance in a certain amount of time. It can also calculate the total amount of interest you will have paid during that period of time.
- New Celeb Couple: Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- Gay News, LGBT Rights, Politics, Entertainment | The Advocate
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- Bringing Diversity to the Digital Realm
- Entertainment News Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad 59 min 59 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Sara Gilbert on the Pressure for People Like Maria Bello to Come Out 1 hour 18 min ago
- Women Ms. Fit: A Lesbian-Friendly, Feminist Fitness Mag for All Women 1 hour 48 min ago
- Women Who Was Broadway Producer and Lesbian Cheryl Crawford? 1 hour 54 min ago
- Transgender How the Pacific Justice Institute Plans to Keep Demonizing Trans Kids 2 hours 5 min ago
- World News Russia's High Court: 'Gay Propaganda' Ban Is Constitutional 2 hours 14 min ago
- Entertainment News GBF's Michael J Willett Stripped Down to Cover of Natasha Bedingfield 2 hours 17 min ago