Dream Gigs for Young Gays
BY Michelle Garcia
March 21 2011 8:10 PM ET
6. Federal Bureau of Investigation — Washington, D.C.
There's so much dubious yet interesting gay history at the FBI. J. Edgar Hoover, allegedly one of the highest-ranking gay men in government during his tenure (1935-1972), ruled crime-fighting but was known to have been closer with his right-hand man, Clyde Tolson, than anyone else. But now the FBI investigates and keeps track of hate crimes against LGBT people and performs raids on antigay figures. And there are probably old dossiers with juicy info about old gangsters that would be hilarious dinner party fodder.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor