Dream Gigs for Young Gays
BY Michelle Garcia
March 21 2011 7:10 PM ET
6. Federal Bureau of Investigation — Washington, D.C.
There's so much dubious yet interesting gay history at the FBI. J. Edgar Hoover, allegedly one of the highest-ranking gay men in government during his tenure (1935-1972), ruled crime-fighting but was known to have been closer with his right-hand man, Clyde Tolson, than anyone else. But now the FBI investigates and keeps track of hate crimes against LGBT people and performs raids on antigay figures. And there are probably old dossiers with juicy info about old gangsters that would be hilarious dinner party fodder.
- Travel PHOTOS: Amazing Gay Rodeo Exhibit in Indianapolis December 21 2013 6:34 PM
- Media Report: A&E CEO Suspended Robertson for Sake of Gay Employees December 21 2013 5:37 PM
- Media Should PR Exec Be Fired for AIDS Tweet? December 21 2013 3:03 PM
- Media VIDEO: Duck Dynasty Star Says Gay People are Evil Murderers December 21 2013 2:25 PM
- Business Lockheed Martin Cuts Off Money to Antigay Boy Scouts December 21 2013 1:10 PM
- Transgender LGBT Activist Goes Missing, Community Rallies December 21 2013 12:08 PM
- Transgender New Jersey Senate Passes Transgender Birth Certificate Bill December 21 2013 6:00 AM