Dream Gigs for Young Gays
BY Michelle Garcia
March 21 2011 8:10 PM ET
3. Walt Disney — Burbank, Calif.
HRC Equality Index Score: 100
The Walt Disney Co. is put on so many lists — best places to intern, most diverse, most environmentally friendly, most admired entertainment company — it seems almost as annoying as your high school archnemesis who was perfect at every little thing. However, Disney measures up with its family programing, long history of animated innovation, and its ownership of the most gay-friendly broadcast network on television, ABC.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend