Dream Gigs for Young Gays
BY Michelle Garcia
March 21 2011 8:10 PM ET
3. Walt Disney — Burbank, Calif.
HRC Equality Index Score: 100
The Walt Disney Co. is put on so many lists — best places to intern, most diverse, most environmentally friendly, most admired entertainment company — it seems almost as annoying as your high school archnemesis who was perfect at every little thing. However, Disney measures up with its family programing, long history of animated innovation, and its ownership of the most gay-friendly broadcast network on television, ABC.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death