Dream Gigs for Young Gays
BY Michelle Garcia
March 21 2011 8:10 PM ET
3. Walt Disney — Burbank, Calif.
HRC Equality Index Score: 100
The Walt Disney Co. is put on so many lists — best places to intern, most diverse, most environmentally friendly, most admired entertainment company — it seems almost as annoying as your high school archnemesis who was perfect at every little thing. However, Disney measures up with its family programing, long history of animated innovation, and its ownership of the most gay-friendly broadcast network on television, ABC.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- MICHAEL SAM CUT FROM RAMS ROSTER
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers