Dream Gigs for Young Gays
BY Michelle Garcia
March 21 2011 8:10 PM ET
3. Walt Disney — Burbank, Calif.
HRC Equality Index Score: 100
The Walt Disney Co. is put on so many lists — best places to intern, most diverse, most environmentally friendly, most admired entertainment company — it seems almost as annoying as your high school archnemesis who was perfect at every little thing. However, Disney measures up with its family programing, long history of animated innovation, and its ownership of the most gay-friendly broadcast network on television, ABC.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 18 min 51 sec ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 1 hour 18 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 2 hours 3 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM