Dream Gigs for Young Gays
BY Michelle Garcia
March 21 2011 8:10 PM ET
2. Apple — Cupertino, Calif.
HRC Equality Index Score: 100
The iPhone producer does incur controversy over which apps it allows in its system, depending on whether they're too sexually explicit or too antigay. But Mac lovers will doggedly fight to defend the form and function of Apple computers and products. Perhaps they also like operating systems that support their freedom to marry — in 2008, Apple donated $100,000 to fight Proposition 8.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- Op-ed: HIV Is No Longer A Death Sentence But It Still Isn't Easy
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- Reports: Dallas Cowboys Eye Michael Sam for Practice Squad