Dream Gigs for Young Gays
BY Michelle Garcia
March 21 2011 8:10 PM ET
2. Apple — Cupertino, Calif.
HRC Equality Index Score: 100
The iPhone producer does incur controversy over which apps it allows in its system, depending on whether they're too sexually explicit or too antigay. But Mac lovers will doggedly fight to defend the form and function of Apple computers and products. Perhaps they also like operating systems that support their freedom to marry — in 2008, Apple donated $100,000 to fight Proposition 8.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- PHOTOS: Are You Ready for the World's First Gay Mormon Superhero?