Going Corporate: It Gets Better
BY Michelle Garcia
September 13 2011 4:40 AM ET
There are several ways that a company can show that it is truly inclusive and welcoming of its LGBT employees, like offering domestic-partner benefits or boasting an extensive antidiscrimination policy. But some companies are using a more humanistic approach in tandem with pro-gay policies in the form of videos for the It Gets Better Campaign. From the Gap to Google, Yahoo! to Eli Lilly, here is a roundup of some of the gay allies in big business.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40