Going Corporate: It Gets Better
BY Michelle Garcia
September 13 2011 4:40 AM ET
There are several ways that a company can show that it is truly inclusive and welcoming of its LGBT employees, like offering domestic-partner benefits or boasting an extensive antidiscrimination policy. But some companies are using a more humanistic approach in tandem with pro-gay policies in the form of videos for the It Gets Better Campaign. From the Gap to Google, Yahoo! to Eli Lilly, here is a roundup of some of the gay allies in big business.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes