She's a Riot
BY Michelle Garcia
April 03 2008 12:00 AM ET
What makes you laugh?
I don't really
like that silly, slapstick kind of stuff, like falling
down. I really enjoy comedy and comedians. But it is more
fun when I'm onstage making the comedy.
What are your predictions for this weekend?
I think someone
is going to hook up. I think of all of these women out
there in Palm Springs this weekend, at least one is bound to
hook up. And we'll enjoy ourselves. And if my
girlfriend goes with me, there will be dancing. I can
Westenhoefer will take the stage tonight at 7 at
the Doral Resort.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 5:01 AM
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 4:00 AM
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM