7 Funny LGBT Comics You Shouldn’t Have Missed in 2011
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 17 2011 4:00 AM ET
“I was looking forward to Annette Bening getting it on with Julianne Moore. A little boom-boom in my zoom-zoom. But then nothing. I admit I’m in a some-sex relationship, but the only porn you’ll hear coming out of our bedroom is the Weather Channel.”—Lesbian comic Kate Clinton on the hit lesbian film The Kids Are All Right. Clinton, a comedy legend, released her latest album, Lady HaHa, in 2011.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Holding Out for a Gay Hero
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'