7 Funny LGBT Comics You Shouldn’t Have Missed in 2011
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 17 2011 5:00 AM ET
“I was in Ohio. I had a gig there — why else would you go? I thought all the women in Ohio were lesbians. It turns out they are just a bunch of straight women who have given up.”— Lesbian comic Chantal Carrere, winner of ABC’s Fat March, appeared in Hot Comics on here! TV and hosted My Fabulous Vegas Weekend with Lady Gaga at the Luxor.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- The Best Drag Take on Madonna Is By a Woman
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion