7 Funny LGBT Comics You Shouldn’t Have Missed in 2011
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 17 2011 4:00 AM ET
“I think people are sharing too much these days. One of my Facebook friends posted his colonoscopy on Facebook. Talk about a you tube.” —Paul Hallasy, the New York City–based comedian, writer, actor and singer. He performs regularly in New York and has recently become the “go-to gay” for his opinion on issues affecting LGBT people, appearing on such shows as the Canadian Broadcasting Company’s Connect With Mark Kelley and giving gay travel advice to the travel website Gridskipper. A self-described “stray” (a straight-acting gay), he is also the author of a book called New York Trilogy.
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' in Obamacare
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?'
- Op-ed: Why LGBT Millennials Should Care About Adoption
- 29 Hot Gifts for the Homo Homebody
- Marriage Equality Virginia AG Asks Court to Dismiss Marriage Ban Challenge 32 min 52 sec ago
- Health WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' 1 hour 22 min ago
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 29 Hot Gifts for the Homo Homebody UPDATED: 1 hour 29 min ago
- Style Meet Sexy German Designer Working With Alan Cumming & ARMANI 1 hour 55 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Consumer Reports Now Ranks HIV Meds 2 hours 41 min ago
- Music 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year 10:18 AM
- Acceptance Matters Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia' 10:00 AM