7 Funny LGBT Comics You Shouldn’t Have Missed in 2011
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 17 2011 5:00 AM ET
“I was in Ohio. I had a gig there — why else would you go? I thought all the women in Ohio were lesbians. It turns out they are just a bunch of straight women who have given up.”— Lesbian comic Chantal Carrere, winner of ABC’s Fat March, appeared in Hot Comics on here! TV and hosted My Fabulous Vegas Weekend with Lady Gaga at the Luxor.
- Mean Girls Actor Daniel Franzese Comes Out
- WATCH: Navy Baseball Players Sing 'Brozen'
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Highlights 'Confusion' in U.S. on LGBT Issues
- WATCH: Cokie Roberts Stands Up to Antigay Religious Activists
- WATCH: Picking Up Random Strangers Of The Same Sex
- PHOTOS: NPH's NYC Theater Highlights