7 Funny LGBT Comics You Shouldn’t Have Missed in 2011
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 17 2011 5:00 AM ET
“With all the work Cher’s had done, Chaz is the second person in the family to be trans.”—Transgender funnyman Ian Harvie on Chaz Bono and his mom. The longtime host of queer comedy talk show, The Ian Harvie Show, Harvie joined Felon O’Reilly and Amy Dresner to travel the U.S. in 2011 as part of a recovery-based stand-up show called We Are Not Saints.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP
- WATCH: Kansas Gov. Stands Behind Marriage Ban, Decries 'Liberal Judges'