7 Funny LGBT Comics You Shouldn’t Have Missed in 2011
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 17 2011 5:00 AM ET
“With all the work Cher’s had done, Chaz is the second person in the family to be trans.”—Transgender funnyman Ian Harvie on Chaz Bono and his mom. The longtime host of queer comedy talk show, The Ian Harvie Show, Harvie joined Felon O’Reilly and Amy Dresner to travel the U.S. in 2011 as part of a recovery-based stand-up show called We Are Not Saints.
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend