Gaysayer: Best Tweet Ever
BY Jami Smith
December 10 2011 1:00 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or just whatever made us laugh. Follow @gaysayer on Twitter now if you want your funny more frequently.
To kick us off, a post from your host:
You'd think this bow tie would let me skip a few periods.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) December5, 2011
Ijust gave a homeless mana dollar and he said "Thanks Ma'am!"Manners count!— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) December9, 2011
I'm not saying Snooki is a drinker, but rumor has it, the empty bottles of her new perfume can be redeemed for cash.— Joan Rivers (@Joan_Rivers) December9, 2011
Roleplaying is like improv: when the hot cop tells you he's going to place you under arrest, make sure to respond with, "Yes, and..."— Louis Peitzman (@LouisPeitzman) December5, 2011
"All the slingle bladeys! All the slingle bladeys!" - Beyonce Bob Thornton— Josh Gondelman (@joshgondelman) December2, 2011
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet