Gaysayer: Best Tweet Ever
BY Jami Smith
December 10 2011 1:00 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or just whatever made us laugh. Follow @gaysayer on Twitter now if you want your funny more frequently.
To kick us off, a post from your host:
You'd think this bow tie would let me skip a few periods.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) December5, 2011
Ijust gave a homeless mana dollar and he said "Thanks Ma'am!"Manners count!— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) December9, 2011
I'm not saying Snooki is a drinker, but rumor has it, the empty bottles of her new perfume can be redeemed for cash.— Joan Rivers (@Joan_Rivers) December9, 2011
Roleplaying is like improv: when the hot cop tells you he's going to place you under arrest, make sure to respond with, "Yes, and..."— Louis Peitzman (@LouisPeitzman) December5, 2011
"All the slingle bladeys! All the slingle bladeys!" - Beyonce Bob Thornton— Josh Gondelman (@joshgondelman) December2, 2011
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Jaden Smith on Wearing Dresses: They're Not 'Girl's Clothes,' Just 'Clothes'