Best Tweet Ever — Or, at Least, This Week
BY Jami Smith
December 16 2011 5:00 PM ET
Just downloaded the new sequel to Angry Birds. It's called Angry Dykes and it involves rebuilding all those destroyed pig houses.
— Adam Lehman (@AtomLehman) December 12, 2011
This year my secretary's Christmasbonus will be me eating a banana and making intense eye contact with him.— Ezra Pounding (@SomeSadThings) December 15, 2011
I need a boob job. Something clerical.— Claudia Cogan (@blaudiablogan) December 12, 2011
Maybe I'm straight and just haven't met a guy who's good with a strapon.— alison egert (@alisonisfunny) December 11, 2011
I cannot decide which is a more relevant issue to the gay community: vampirism or bullying.— Guy Branum (@guybranum) December 13, 2011
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.