Best (Holiday) Tweet Ever
BY Jami Smith
December 23 2011 4:00 AM ET
I feel like the Miracle on 34th Street proves if you're a bum with Alzheimer's in NYC with a Santa suit you can fucking do anything.
— Peter Depp (@peterdepp) December 22, 2011
It never feels like Christmas until I see two white people fighting over the last loaf of gluten-free ginger cookies at Trader Joe's.— Rex Huppke (@RexHuppke) December 21, 2011
Out of all of Santa's reindeer, the one that sounds most like a street name for crystal meth is all of them.— Megan Amram (@meganamram) December 21, 2011
Nothing says "I don't know anything about your life anymore" like sending a family member a Hickory Farms Gift Basket for Christmas.— Scott Luhrs (@luhrsman) December 21, 2011
Make sure your bathroom is comfortable, you never know how long you and your fake diarrhea might have to live in there. #Christmas— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) December 23, 2011
- Is Winnie the Pooh Transgender or Intersex?
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- PHOTOS: Jesus Days
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died