Best (Holiday) Tweet Ever
BY Jami Smith
December 23 2011 5:00 AM ET
I feel like the Miracle on 34th Street proves if you're a bum with Alzheimer's in NYC with a Santa suit you can fucking do anything.
— Peter Depp (@peterdepp) December 22, 2011
It never feels like Christmas until I see two white people fighting over the last loaf of gluten-free ginger cookies at Trader Joe's.— Rex Huppke (@RexHuppke) December 21, 2011
Out of all of Santa's reindeer, the one that sounds most like a street name for crystal meth is all of them.— Megan Amram (@meganamram) December 21, 2011
Nothing says "I don't know anything about your life anymore" like sending a family member a Hickory Farms Gift Basket for Christmas.— Scott Luhrs (@luhrsman) December 21, 2011
Make sure your bathroom is comfortable, you never know how long you and your fake diarrhea might have to live in there. #Christmas— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) December 23, 2011
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times