Best (Holiday) Tweet Ever
BY Jami Smith
December 23 2011 4:00 AM ET
I feel like the Miracle on 34th Street proves if you're a bum with Alzheimer's in NYC with a Santa suit you can fucking do anything.
— Peter Depp (@peterdepp) December 22, 2011
It never feels like Christmas until I see two white people fighting over the last loaf of gluten-free ginger cookies at Trader Joe's.— Rex Huppke (@RexHuppke) December 21, 2011
Out of all of Santa's reindeer, the one that sounds most like a street name for crystal meth is all of them.— Megan Amram (@meganamram) December 21, 2011
Nothing says "I don't know anything about your life anymore" like sending a family member a Hickory Farms Gift Basket for Christmas.— Scott Luhrs (@luhrsman) December 21, 2011
Make sure your bathroom is comfortable, you never know how long you and your fake diarrhea might have to live in there. #Christmas— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) December 23, 2011
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? 7 min 49 sec ago
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 1 hour 8 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 1 hour 12 min ago
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 4:10 PM
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 3:07 PM
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 3:02 PM
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 2:53 PM