Best (Holiday) Tweet Ever
BY Jami Smith
December 23 2011 5:00 AM ET
I feel like the Miracle on 34th Street proves if you're a bum with Alzheimer's in NYC with a Santa suit you can fucking do anything.
— Peter Depp (@peterdepp) December 22, 2011
It never feels like Christmas until I see two white people fighting over the last loaf of gluten-free ginger cookies at Trader Joe's.— Rex Huppke (@RexHuppke) December 21, 2011
Out of all of Santa's reindeer, the one that sounds most like a street name for crystal meth is all of them.— Megan Amram (@meganamram) December 21, 2011
Nothing says "I don't know anything about your life anymore" like sending a family member a Hickory Farms Gift Basket for Christmas.— Scott Luhrs (@luhrsman) December 21, 2011
Make sure your bathroom is comfortable, you never know how long you and your fake diarrhea might have to live in there. #Christmas— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) December 23, 2011
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- Janet Mock On OKCupid, And Changing Your Race On Take Part Live
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- The Peculiarity of Black Trans Male Privilege
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History