Best Tweet Ever
BY Jami Smith
December 31 2011 10:50 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you
the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from
straight comedians, or just whatever made us laugh. Follow
@gaysayer on Twitter now if you want daily updates.
And now a post from your host:
If there's grass on the field....mow it. I have to rub my face on that field.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) December 23, 2011
There's a new sex act called the "Customer Service". You hold a vibrator to your ear for 45 minutes and no one comes.— jack mackenroth (@jackmackenroth) December 23, 2011
Don't have any plans for new year's probs just gonna have a quiet night in texting my exes "I can still taste your lips :'( <33" as usual— Zackary what? (@Zackblows) December 28, 2011
Today, Marcus Bachmann reaffirmed his belief that marriage is a sacred institution reserved for one closeted gay man and one crazy bitch.— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) December 16, 2011
Best part about being transgender is using my powers to turn people retroactively gay. THAT'S RIGHT, HIGH SCHOOL GIRLFRIEND. YOU A DYKE NOW.— Avery Edison (@aedison) December 20, 2011
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- How Proud Is the Proud Whopper?