Best Tweet Ever: Mitt Romney Loves the Ladies
BY Jami Smith
April 13 2012 3:30 PM ET
In Arizona, life now begins when you sign up on OKCupid.
— Annabel Oakes (@annabeloakes) April 11, 2012
You shouldn't ask me to hold your baby. I can't even hold a pen for 10 secs without unknowingly mangling the cap with my teeth...
— TO33IE (@TheTobbie) April 13, 2012
Can we start calling the Kanye and Kim Kardashian couple: the KKK?
— Matt Besser (@MattBesser) April 12, 2012
"I've seen my uncle's penis." - the subtext of every American Apparel advertisement
— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) April 10, 2012
It's hard to see how why Mitt Romney isn't connecting with women. He's been wearing momjeans for months.
— LOLGOP (@LOLGOP) April 11, 2012
HD porn is so clear that you can actually see how disappointed their parents are.
— who cupped my boobs? (@CandyWarhole) November 13, 2011
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule