Best Tweet Ever: Bristol Palin Watches Too Much Television
BY Jami Smith
May 18 2012 7:07 PM ET
There’s been a lot of backlash since Obama came out of the political closet in support of gay marriage. Our favorite spokesperson for “traditional” marriage? Bristol Palin. In this week’s Best Tweet Ever, she gets an earful from our favorite baby daddy (sorry Levi Johnston), Alec Mapa.
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians and their straight allies. Join the almost 5,400 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.
And now a post from your host:
This week was life altering: Marriage advice from Bristol Palin and tips on how to be straight from John Travolta. I'm ready to find a man!
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) May 14, 2012
Fox New Reports: Romney Could Make History by Defeating First Gay Muslim President
— Andy Borowitz (@BorowitzReport) May 15, 2012
iTunes won't let me Genius the song I recorded for my cat, but I think it pairs very well with "Your Body is a Wonderland."
— lauren caltagirone (@MrsRupertPupkin) May 14, 2012
Mitt running against ObamaCare is like LadyGaga saying the point of her tour to erase the memory of Madonna.
— LOLGOP (@LOLGOP) May 7, 2012
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- PHOTOS: Are You Ready for the World's First Gay Mormon Superhero?