Best Tweet Ever: Bristol Palin Watches Too Much Television
BY Jami Smith
May 18 2012 7:07 PM ET
People joke about Bieber Fever. Don't - Sigourney Weaver Fever killed my father.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) May 14, 2012
I wonder how many closeted guys at the office just accidentally came out by yelling, "DONNA SUMMER DIED?!"
— Not a Real Hooker (@WordsOfaHooker) May 17, 2012
I believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman, though I don't remember their names
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) May 13, 2012
I wish skeptics of Obama's gay cred would consider how much cheekbone he brings to the presidency.
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) May 10, 2012
"Don't listen to the presidents daughters" - the daughter of someone who unsuccessfully ran for VP.
— Michael T Kennedy (@MichaelTKennedy) May 10, 2012
— Justin Martindale (@justmartindale) May 11, 2012
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: 'Reporting Tonight: Thomas Roberts,' First Out Gay Man To Anchor Network News
- Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility