Best Tweet Ever: Bristol Palin Watches Too Much Television
BY Jami Smith
May 18 2012 6:07 PM ET
People joke about Bieber Fever. Don't - Sigourney Weaver Fever killed my father.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) May 14, 2012
I wonder how many closeted guys at the office just accidentally came out by yelling, "DONNA SUMMER DIED?!"
— Not a Real Hooker (@WordsOfaHooker) May 17, 2012
I believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman, though I don't remember their names
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) May 13, 2012
I wish skeptics of Obama's gay cred would consider how much cheekbone he brings to the presidency.
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) May 10, 2012
"Don't listen to the presidents daughters" - the daughter of someone who unsuccessfully ran for VP.
— Michael T Kennedy (@MichaelTKennedy) May 10, 2012
— Justin Martindale (@justmartindale) May 11, 2012
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out 2 hours 32 min ago
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine 1:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM