Best Tweet Ever: Bristol Palin Watches Too Much Television
BY Jami Smith
May 18 2012 7:07 PM ET
People joke about Bieber Fever. Don't - Sigourney Weaver Fever killed my father.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) May 14, 2012
I wonder how many closeted guys at the office just accidentally came out by yelling, "DONNA SUMMER DIED?!"
— Not a Real Hooker (@WordsOfaHooker) May 17, 2012
I believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman, though I don't remember their names
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) May 13, 2012
I wish skeptics of Obama's gay cred would consider how much cheekbone he brings to the presidency.
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) May 10, 2012
"Don't listen to the presidents daughters" - the daughter of someone who unsuccessfully ran for VP.
— Michael T Kennedy (@MichaelTKennedy) May 10, 2012
— Justin Martindale (@justmartindale) May 11, 2012
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival 43 min 16 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference 58 min 59 sec ago
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families 1 hour 15 min ago
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia 1 hour 33 min ago
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis 1 hour 35 min ago
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 2 hours 5 min ago
- Women WATCH: Australia's Sexy New Lesbian Web Series Starting From ... Now! 2 hours 58 min ago