Best Tweet Ever: Bristol Palin Watches Too Much Television
BY Jami Smith
May 18 2012 7:07 PM ET
People joke about Bieber Fever. Don't - Sigourney Weaver Fever killed my father.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) May 14, 2012
I wonder how many closeted guys at the office just accidentally came out by yelling, "DONNA SUMMER DIED?!"
— Not a Real Hooker (@WordsOfaHooker) May 17, 2012
I believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman, though I don't remember their names
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) May 13, 2012
I wish skeptics of Obama's gay cred would consider how much cheekbone he brings to the presidency.
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) May 10, 2012
"Don't listen to the presidents daughters" - the daughter of someone who unsuccessfully ran for VP.
— Michael T Kennedy (@MichaelTKennedy) May 10, 2012
— Justin Martindale (@justmartindale) May 11, 2012
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Butler University President Says Lawmakers Damaged Indiana