Best Tweet Ever: Bristol Palin Watches Too Much Television
BY Jami Smith
May 18 2012 7:07 PM ET
People joke about Bieber Fever. Don't - Sigourney Weaver Fever killed my father.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) May 14, 2012
I wonder how many closeted guys at the office just accidentally came out by yelling, "DONNA SUMMER DIED?!"
— Not a Real Hooker (@WordsOfaHooker) May 17, 2012
I believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman, though I don't remember their names
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) May 13, 2012
I wish skeptics of Obama's gay cred would consider how much cheekbone he brings to the presidency.
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) May 10, 2012
"Don't listen to the presidents daughters" - the daughter of someone who unsuccessfully ran for VP.
— Michael T Kennedy (@MichaelTKennedy) May 10, 2012
— Justin Martindale (@justmartindale) May 11, 2012
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs