Best Tweet Ever: Some Super Heroes Are Gay
BY Jami Smith
June 03 2012 10:42 AM ET
"Keep your crimp hand strong" ~ 80s Hair Stylists
— Don Nichols (@TheDairylandDon) February 3, 2012
"Always be yourself." - sage advice from the Kristen Stewart School of Acting
— Matt Allard (@lifeserial) May 31, 2012
"99 problems but an itch ain't one" - Vagisil
— Big Gay Ferris Wheel (@SodomyClown) June 1, 2012
"Bitch, I can't read social cues!" - someone with Sassperger's Syndrome
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) May 24, 2012
First X-Men gay wedding, then Green Lantern comes out. What's next, Wonder Woman riding in The Invisible U-Haul?
— Dave Rubin (@RubinReport) June 1, 2012
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback