Best Tweet Ever: What You Shouldn’t Use to Stuff Your Pants at Pride
BY Jami Smith
June 12 2012 3:09 PM ET
Pride month is about celebrating acceptance and tolerance… right after a few more digs about Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney. Then, totally back to acceptance and tolerance.
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians and their straight allies. New jokes are posted every day on Twitter. Join the more than 5,600 people who already follow @gaysayer.
And now a post from your host:
Happy Pride and Prejudice month, gays and dads!
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) June 11, 2012
some dude: "hey, we're wearing the same tshirt from the gap." me: "you shop in the gaylady section, too?"
— kristin holloway (@kh2o) June 3, 2012
If loving you is a crime then you've probably got the same lawyer as my ex-girlfriend.
— Big Gay Ferris Wheel (@SodomyClown) June 9, 2012
Never doubt Newt Gingrich's powers of persuasion. He did manage to convince three women to marry him, that we know of.
— LOLGOP (@LOLGOP) June 6, 2012
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'