Best Tweet Ever: What You Shouldn’t Use to Stuff Your Pants at Pride
BY Jami Smith
June 12 2012 3:09 PM ET
Obama: "I misspoke when I said the private sector was doing fine. What I meant to say was that Mitt Romney is a dick."
— Andy Borowitz (@BorowitzReport) June 11, 2012
I can't understand why the Nike store's "vodka drinking couch pants" are labeled "yoga pants".
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) June 11, 2012
I feel like people would take clinical depression more seriously if we started calling it Frown Syndrome.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) June 9, 2012
"Why is Pride in June? Because the Bible says Pride always comes before the Fall!" -can't remember the comic but hysterical #happyprideyall
— Lianna Carrera (@LiannaC) June 8, 2012
My iphone just auto-corrected "byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" to "don't do that, youre a twenty-eight year old male".
— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) June 11, 2012
You can one-up everyone at a gay pride parade by writing “No H9” on your face.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) June 9, 2012
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia
- Op-ed: In Defense of Jared Leto
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books 1 hour 44 min ago
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open 1:49 PM
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play 1:00 PM
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' 11:50 AM
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM