Best Tweet Ever: What You Shouldn’t Use to Stuff Your Pants at Pride
BY Jami Smith
June 12 2012 2:09 PM ET
Obama: "I misspoke when I said the private sector was doing fine. What I meant to say was that Mitt Romney is a dick."
— Andy Borowitz (@BorowitzReport) June 11, 2012
I can't understand why the Nike store's "vodka drinking couch pants" are labeled "yoga pants".
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) June 11, 2012
I feel like people would take clinical depression more seriously if we started calling it Frown Syndrome.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) June 9, 2012
"Why is Pride in June? Because the Bible says Pride always comes before the Fall!" -can't remember the comic but hysterical #happyprideyall
— Lianna Carrera (@LiannaC) June 8, 2012
My iphone just auto-corrected "byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" to "don't do that, youre a twenty-eight year old male".
— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) June 11, 2012
You can one-up everyone at a gay pride parade by writing “No H9” on your face.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) June 9, 2012
- World World Bank President Withdraws From Panel on 'Economic Impact of Homophobia' 54 min 32 sec ago
- Transgender Google's International Women's Day Doodle Includes Trans Women 1 hour 39 sec ago
- Sports College Swimmer Comes Out to Religious Mom 1 hour 20 min ago
- Media CNN to Test New Don Lemon Prime-Time Show 1 hour 34 min ago
- Religion WATCH: Christian Pastors Involved in African LGBT Issues — But Not How You May Think 1 hour 50 min ago
- Love and Sex Single, Fun, Fit, and 50 2 hours 2 min ago
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 2 hours 18 min ago