Best Tweet Ever: What You Shouldn’t Use to Stuff Your Pants at Pride
BY Jami Smith
June 12 2012 3:09 PM ET
Obama: "I misspoke when I said the private sector was doing fine. What I meant to say was that Mitt Romney is a dick."
— Andy Borowitz (@BorowitzReport) June 11, 2012
I can't understand why the Nike store's "vodka drinking couch pants" are labeled "yoga pants".
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) June 11, 2012
I feel like people would take clinical depression more seriously if we started calling it Frown Syndrome.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) June 9, 2012
"Why is Pride in June? Because the Bible says Pride always comes before the Fall!" -can't remember the comic but hysterical #happyprideyall
— Lianna Carrera (@LiannaC) June 8, 2012
My iphone just auto-corrected "byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" to "don't do that, youre a twenty-eight year old male".
— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) June 11, 2012
You can one-up everyone at a gay pride parade by writing “No H9” on your face.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) June 9, 2012
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges