Best Tweet Ever: A New Slogan for Gay Marriage
BY Jami Smith
June 24 2012 11:51 AM ET
Are you still trying to convince your conservative parents to support gay marriage? One of our favorite tweeters, LOLGOP, might’ve just found its most effective slogan yet.
The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians and their straight allies. New jokes are posted every day on Twitter. Join the more than 5,700 people who already follow @gaysayer.
And now a post from your host:
I keep bumping into women at this crowded parade and calling it sex later on the phone with my friends.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) June 24, 2012
I wonder if Target carries those L-shaped sheets that people on TV have sex under.
— Quaking Mirth (@Mirth_Quake) June 19, 2012
Before the word "celebutante," I wasted so much time trying to refer to celebrity debutantes.
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) June 13, 2012
Masturbation is a perfectly normal part of human life just not on Channing Tatum's front porch according to my arresting officer
— Zackary Ross (@Zackblows) June 20, 2012
- BREAKING: New Mexico Supreme Court Declares Statewide Marriage Equality
- Figure Skater Brian Boitano Comes Out
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- Meet the People Fired for Being LGBT in 2013
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?'
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- Women Op-ed: Silencing a #SharedGirlHood on Social Media 14 min 52 sec ago
- Politics Putin's Top Priority: 'Equal Terms' for Olympic Athletes 19 min 8 sec ago
- Travel Wanna Go to the SAG Awards in L.A.? 23 min 46 sec ago
- Religion Pastor Defrocked for Performing Son's Same-Sex Marriage 55 min 38 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Who's in the Mood for a Jennifer Lawrence / Butt Plug story? 1 hour 1 min ago
- Women WATCH: Out Sochi Olympics Delegate Caitlin Cahow On Going to Russia 1 hour 38 min ago
- Politics White House Downplays Political Significance of LGBT Olympic Delegates 1 hour 45 min ago